Ability to view updates on your Goals upfront (Qualitative Update)
Note: Currently, this feature works only for Biz Reviews.
We are thrilled to announce the latest update to our Biz Review product - The ability to view updates on your Goals upfront (Qualitative Update). This feature is designed to consume the updates on Goals quickly by showing them below the Goals title. It provides a continuous vertical reading experience similar to Google Docs or MS Word.
With this new feature, users can now check in on their Goals from the Biz Review tab, enabling them to quickly add and view the updates. Here are some of the key features that this feature offers:
- Easier to consume OKR Updates: Users can now consume the updates on Goals quickly by viewing them below the Goals title. It provides a continuous vertical reading experience similar to Google Docs or MS Word.
- Ability to connect updates for each Goal to a specific Biz Review: Since the Qualitative updates happen through the Biz Review page you know exactly what the consumers of the review will see. Each update is specific to a review, other reviews don’t show the same update.
How it works
- Go to your Biz Review page and scroll to the Goals widget.
- Hover over the current progress bar to check in on your goal.
- Update the progress and status achieved since your last check-in.
- Next, add the context for the change in progress or status.
- Click on check-in
- The Qualitative update would be visible under the goal title.
- Only Check-ins done with an update on the Biz Review page would be visible upfront as Qualitative Updates. Check-ins done on the Goals listing page won’t be visible.